1. Thank you for visiting the www.shrutisingla.com. By accessing or using www.shrutisingla.com website, you, a registered or guest user in terms of the eligibility criteria set out herein you (“User”) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
3. In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user/customer accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. References to the “Website”, “Shruti S”, “Shrutisingla.com”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean the Website and/or Shruti S, its affiliates and partners (as applicable).
5. The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any linked sites in any manner whatsoever.
6. The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
7. The Website is operated by Shruti S, a firm incorporated under the laws of India having its registered office at Scf 44, Sector 8, Panchkula. All references to Website in these Terms shall deem to refer to the aforesaid entity in inclusion of the online portal.
9. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Such changes will be effective when posted on the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, by continuing to use the Website after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms as modified.
10. These Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either You or Shrutisingla.com in accordance with the terms set out below:
11. The agreement with Shruti S can be terminated by (i) not accessing the Website; or (ii) closing Your Account, if such option has been made available to You.
12. The above clause shall also apply to any additional Terms applicable to the use of the Website and Shruti S reserves the right to terminate access to the Website (including any services offered as part thereof);
13. Notwithstanding the foregoing, these provisions set out in these Terms which by their very nature survive are meant to survive termination, shall survive the termination / expiry of this agreement.
Account, Password, and Security
1. Any person may access the Website and the Products either by registering to the Website or using the Website as a guest. However, a guest user may not have access to all sections of the Website including certain benefits/promotional offers, which shall be reserved only for the purpose of registered Users, and which may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the Website.
2. If you wish to register yourself with the Website, you shall be required to create an account by registering through Facebook or your email account or by filling in the details prescribed in the Website registration form. You will then receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to a) immediately notify the Website of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. ShrutiSingla.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section or for any losses occurring thereto. You, as the User, waive any claims against the Website for any loss and damage suffered by you on account of your failure to comply with the Terms and reasonably expected good practices in this regard.
3. If any User learns or is made or becomes aware of any instance of hacking or misuse of its User account, it shall without delay notify the Website of the same. Additionally, registered Users may be held liable for losses incurred by the Website for any loss or damage caused as a result of failure in maintaining security by the relevant User.
4. If any User provides any information that is untrue, false, not updated, and incomplete or the Website has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, false, not updated, incomplete, the Website shall have the right to suspend or terminate the relevant User account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
5. The Website may be inaccessible for such purposes as it may, at its sole discretions deem necessary, including but not limited to regular maintenance. However, under no circumstances will Shruti S be held liable for any losses or claims arising out of such inaccessibility to the Users and the Users expressly waive any claims against Shruti S in this regard.